Welcome to my blog

The good, the bad, the truth. A little bit about my life as a mother and as a wife.

Friday, July 23, 2010

In trouble!?

Its weird my body always seems to have sleeping issues. For some reason I can not fall asleep at night time and when I do I ended up getting about 4-5 hours of sleep. Up at 7am makes it a little rough too.

Well I did have a weird dream though..

I had a dream that we "drove" to Germany somehow, and from California too! In the dream we finally made it there and stopped for food. Michael was so so tired so we wanted to just eat and then go to wherever we were going to stay. I guess he drank something and it tasted horrible, and he didnt want anymore. He couldnt explain what it was cause he wasn't sure. So we hop into the car and head out to find a place to stay. Well we're driving in a place like Slocum village to go home (somehow?) and I notice the car lights arent on. I tell him, but I notice hes swerving a little and falling asleep. I look behind us and there is a German cop car. I start yelling at Michael to wake up and such, to pull over cause hes falling asleep. The cop pulls us over and sees how tired michael is. Makes him step out and does a alcohol test. It came up positive for it. What ever that drink apparently was alcohol, and caused him to get more tired. So he ended up getting arrested for DUI. I was scared, upset knowing that Michael was going to be busted down in the marine corps and such. It was a weird dream..

I woke up and looked at me and michael was sleeping next to me. its 6:55am. Hes late for work!!! ugh!!!! But thank god, its not that big of a deal. But talk about a dream and a way to start your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment